Disciplines. J Sci Educ Technology, 20(3), 300-315
60) Alia, Y. A.(2014). The Effectiveness of Small and Medium Enterprises Adoption as a Strategic Option to Solve Unemployment Problem in the Arab World, an Example of Algeria.300-315
61) Alibaygi, A., & Karamidehkordi, E. (2009). Iranian Rural Youths’ Intention to Migrate to Urban Areas. Asian and Pacific Migration Journal, 18(2), 303-314.
62)Angba, A. O., Adesope, O. M., & Aboh, C. L. (2009). Effect of socioeconomic characteristics of rural youths on their attitude towards participation in community development projects. International NGO Journal, 4(8), 348-351.
63) Anony mous,M.(2002). Agriculture and Development.[on line ],Availabie on the:www.ngoforum.org.kh/working Group. Issues/civilsociety/ngo,2002/16/htm
64) Arvola, A., Vassallo, M., Dean, M., Lampila, P., Saba, A., L?hteenm?ki, L., & Shepherd, R. (2008). Predicting intentions to purchase organic food: The role of affective and moral attitudes in the Theory of Planned Behaviour. Appetite, 50(2), 443-454
65) Bajema, D. H., Wade Miller, W. and Williams, D. (2002) Aspirations of rural youth. Journal of Agricultural Education, 43(3), 61-71
66) Bamberg, S., & M?ser, G. 2007. Twenty years after Hines, Hungerford, and Tomera: A new meta-analysis of psycho-social determinants of pro-environmental behaviour. Journal of environmental psychology, 27(1), 14-25.
67) Bandura, A. (1977). Social learning theory.
68) Bandura, A. (1982). Self-efficacy mechanism in human agency. American psychologist, 37(2), 122.
69)Bennell, P. (2007). Promoting livelihood opportunities for rural youth. Knowledge and Skills for Development Paper.
70) Bosompem,M., Acheampong,E., & Kwabena Osei,M.(2011). Young And Proudly Agriculturalist, Ghana Experience, Paper presented at a workshop on “Opportunites in Agriculture and Rural Areas for Youth in times of New Information Technologies
71) Brown, S. D., Lent, R. W., Telander, K., & Tramayne, S. (2011). Social cognitive career theory, conscientiousness, and work performance: A meta-analytic path analysis. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 79(1), 81-90.
72) Bullock-Yowell, E., Katz, S. P., Reardon, R. C., & Peterson, G. W. (2012). The roles of negative career thinking and career problem-solving self-efficacy in career exploratory behavior. The Professional Counselor: Research and Practice, 2, 102-114.
73) Burton, R. J. (2004). Reconceptualising the ‘behavioural approach’in agricultural studies: a socio-psychological perspective. Journal of Rural studies, 20(3), 359-371.
74) Butt, T. M., Hassan, M. Z. Y., Sahi, S. T., Atiq, M., Jabbar, A., Ahmad, I., … & Shafique, W. (2011). Role of rural youth in agricultural and rural development: A self perceived case study of Okara District, Punjab, Pakistan. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, 3(2), 23-28.
75) Canova, L., Bobbio, A., & Manganelli, A. M. ANALYSIS OF PSYCHOSOCIAL MODELS OF ENERGY SAVING INTENTIONS FORMATION AND THE IMPORTANCE OF NORMATIVE INFLUENCE
76) Chang, M.-L. (2009). An appraisal perspective of teacher burnout: examining the emotional
77) Clare,O.(2001). Information Flows in Rural and urban communication: Access processes and people, International and Rural Development Department(IRDD),university of reading. Uk.
78) Coˆté, F., Gagnon, J., Houme, P. K., Abdeljelil, A. B., & Gagnon, M. P. (2012). Using the Theory of Planned Behaviour to predict nurses’ intention to integrate research evidence into clinical decision?making. Journal of advanced nursing, 68(10), 2289-2298.
79) Coenjaerts, C., Ernst, C., Fortuny, M., Rei, D., & Pilgrim, I. M. (2009). Youth employment. Unclassified DCD/DAC (2009) 16/ADD, 69.
80) Conklin, A. M., Dahling, J. J., & Garcia, P. A. (2013). Linking Affective Commitment, Career Self-Efficacy, and Outcome Expectations A Test of Social Cognitive Career Theory. Journal of Career Development, 40(1), 68-83.
81) Conner, M., & Armitage, C. J. (1998). Extending the theory of planned behavior: A review and avenues for further research. Journal of applied social psychology, 28(15), 1429-146
82) Cook, A. J., Kerr, G. N., & Moore, K. 2002. Attitudes and intentions towards purchasing GM food. Journal of Economic Psychology, 23(5), 557-572.
83) Cooke, R., & French, D. P. (2008). How well do the theory of reasoned action and theory of planned behaviour predict intentions and attendance at screening programmes? A meta-analysis. Psychology and Health, 23(7), 745-765.
84) Crawford, M. (2010). The Case for Working with Your Hands: Or why office work is bad for us and fixing things feels good. Penguin UK.
85) David, S. A. H. N., & HERRERA, C. (2013). Determinants of Internal Migration among Senegalese Youth (No. 201308).
86) DeBarr, K. A. (2004). A review of current health education theories. Californian Journal of Health Promotion, 2(1), 74-87.
87) Drinkwater, S. (2003). The economic impact of migration: A survey. Hamburgisches Welt-Wirtschafts-Archiv (HWWA).
88) Duffy, R. D., & Lent, R. W. (2009). Test of a social cognitive model of work satisfaction in teachers. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 75(2), 212-223
89) Duffy, R. D., Bott, E. M., Allan, B. A., & Autin, K. L. (2013). Exploring the Role of Work Volition Within Social Cognitive Career Theory. Journal of Career Assessment, 1069072713498576.
90) Dunstan, D. A., Covic, T., & Tyson, G. A. (2013). What leads to the expectation to return to work? Insights from a Theory of Planned Behavior (TPB) model of future work outcomes. Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation, 46(1), 25-37
91) Efklides, A. (2011). Interactions of metacognition with motivation and affect
in self-regulated learning: The MASRL model. Educational psychologist, 46, 1-
92) Ellison, S. (2003). Nurses’ attitudes toward family presence during resuscitative efforts and invasive procedures. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 29(6), 515-521.
93) Emeh, I. E. J. (2012). Tackling Youth Unemployment in Nigeria; The Lagos State Development and Empowerment Programmes Initiatives. Afro Asian Journal of Social Sciences, 3(3.4).
94) Ferry, N. M. (2006). Factors influencing career choices of adolescents and young adults in rural Pennsylvania. Journal of Extension, 44(3), 1-6.
95) Forward, S. (2008). Driving violations: investigating forms of irrational rationality.
96) Forward, S. E. (2006). The intention to commit driving violations-A qualitative study. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 9(6), 412-426.from http://www.acoa-apeca.gc.ca/
97) Glanz, K., Rimer, B. K., & Viswanath, K. (Eds.). (2008). Health behavior and health education: theory, research, and practice. John Wiley & Sons.
98) Goddard,E.(2006). Beyond the cost of food: the role of the agriculture sector, center for health promotion studies.vol.8,No.2.
99) Goldsmith, P. D., Gunjal, K., & Ndarishikanye, B. (2004). Rural-urban migration and agricultural productivity: the case of Senegal. Agricultural economics, 31(1), 33-45.
100) Gong, J., & Lin, H. (2000). Sustainable development for agricultural region in China: case studies. Forest ecology and management, 128(1), 27-38
101) Gore, P. A., & Leuwerke, W. C. (2000). Predicting occupational considerations: A comparison of self-efficacy beliefs, outcome expectations, and person-environment congruence. Journal of Career Assessment, 8, 237-250.
102) Hernandez, J. M. C., & Mazzon, J. A. (2007). Adoption of internet banking: proposition and implementation of an integrated methodology approach. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 25(2), 72-88.
103) Holst, A., & Iversen, J. M. (2012). An application of a revised theory of planned behavior.
104) Hyde, M. K., & White, K. M. (2013). Testing an extended theory of planned behavior to predict young people’s intentions to join a bone marrow donor registry. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43(12), 2462-2467.
105) Khanh, Ho Le Phi (2011) The Role of Social Capital to Access Rural Credit: A case study at Dinh Cu and Van Quat Dong village in coastal of Thua Thien Hue province- Vietnam, Department of Urban and Rural Development, Swedish University of Agricultural sciences, Master Thesis No 56.
106) Kim, M. S., & Seo, Y. S. (2014). Social Cognitive Predictors of Academic Interests and Goals in South Korean Engineering Students. Journal of Career Development, 0894845313519703.
107) Kothari, U. (2002). Migration and chronic poverty. Institute for Development Policy and Management, The University of Manchester.
108) Leavy, J., & Smith, S. (2010). Future farmers: Youth aspirations, expectations and life choices. Future Agricultures Discussion Paper, 13, 1-15.
109) Lent, R. W. (2004). Toward a Unifying Theoretical and Practical Perspective on Well-Being and Psychosocial Adjustment. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 51(4), 482.
110) Lent, R. W., & Brown, S. D. (2006). Integrating person and situation perspectives on work satisfaction: A social-cognitive view. Journal of vocatio